Extender Network Settings
AC750 WiFi Range Extender
turn off the SSID broadcast to create a hidden WiFi network. To connect to a hidden network
you must know its SSID and password and manually enter them.
To turn off the SSID broadcast to create a hidden network:
1. On a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the extender network, launch a web
2. In the address field of your browser, enter www.mywifiext.net.
A login page opens.
3. Enter your user name and password and click the LOG IN button.
The Status page displays.
4. If your browser displays the Menu icon , click it.
The extender menu displays.
5. Select Settings > Wireless.
6. Clear the Broadcast the Network name (SSID) check box.
7. Click the SAVE button.
Your settings are saved.
Disable or Enable the WiFi Radios
By default, the extender’s WiFi radios broadcast signals in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. If
you disable the WiFi radios, then no one can connect with WiFi to the extender.