Extender Network Settings
AC750 WiFi Range Extender
2. In the address field of your browser, enter www.mywifiext.net.
A login page opens.
3. Enter your user name and password and click the LOG IN button.
The Status page displays.
4. If your browser displays the Menu icon , click it.
The extender menu displays.
5. Select Settings > Wireless.
6. In each WiFi Speed menu, select a speed.
7. Click the SAVE button.
Your settings are saved.
Use WPS to Add a Computer to the Extender’s WiFi
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) lets you connect a computer or WiFi device to the extender’s
network without entering the WiFi network passphrase or key. Instead, you use a WPS button
or enter a PIN to connect.
If you use the push button method, the WiFi device that you are trying to connect must
include a physical button or a software button. If you use the PIN method, you must know the
PIN of the WiFi device that you are trying to connect.