Extender Network Settings
AC750 WiFi Range Extender
Use WPS With the PIN Method
To use the PIN method to connect a WiFi device to the extender’s WiFi network, you must
know the PIN of the WiFi device that you are trying to connect.
To add a computer or WiFi device to the extender’s WiFi network:
1. On a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the extender network, launch a web
2. In the address field of your browser, enter www.mywifiext.net.
3. When prompted, enter your user name and password and click the LOG IN button.
The Status page displays.
4. If your browser displays the Menu icon , click it.
The extender menu displays.
5. Select Do More > Connect Devices (WPS).
The Connect Devices (WPS) page displays.
6. Select the PIN Number radio button.
7. Type the PIN of the WiFi device in the field.
8. Click the NEXT button.
For four minutes, the extender attempts to find the computer or WiFi device.
9. Within four minutes, go to the WiFi device and use its WPS software to join the WiFi
10. To verify that the WiFi device is connected to the extender’s WiFi network, select
Settings > Connected Devices.
The WiFi device displays on the page.
Deny Access to a Computer or WiFi Device
By default, access control is disabled so that it is easy for you to connect to the extender’s