Extender Network Settings
AC750 WiFi Range Extender
Your settings are saved and that device cannot connect to the extender’s WiFi network.
Set Up an Access Schedule
You can control access to all users during specific periods of the day. You can set up an
access schedule that prevents Internet access through the extender network based on the
times that you set.
To set up an access schedule:
1. On a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the extender network, launch a web
2. In the address field of your browser, enter www.mywifiext.net.
3. When prompted, enter your user name and password and click the LOG IN button.
The Status page displays.
4. If your browser displays the Menu icon , click it.
The extender menu displays.
5. Select Do More > Access Schedule.
6. Select the Access Schedule On radio button.
The page adjusts.
7. In the Days menu and the Time menu, select the day and time when you want to disable
8. Click the Add Time button.
The time you specified is added to the Scheduled Times table.
9. Click the SAVE button.
Your settings are saved.