Extender Network Settings
AC750 WiFi Range Extender
Set Up the Extender to Use a Static IP Address
The extender comes set up to use a dynamic IP address, which is the correct setting for most
To set up the extender to use a static IP address:
1. On a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the extender network, launch a web
2. In the address field of your browser, enter www.mywifiext.net.
A login page opens.
3. Enter your user name and password and click the LOG IN button.
The Status page displays.
4. If your browser displays the Menu icon , click it.
The extender menu displays.
5. Select Settings > Wireless.
The WiFi Settings page displays.
6. Scroll down and click the IP Address heading.
By default, the Dynamically get IP Address from Router radio button is selected.
7. Select the Use Static IP Address radio button.
8. Complete the fields to specify the IP network IP addresses.