Monitor and Maintain the Extender
AC750 WiFi Range Extender
6. In the Extender Clock section, select the Manual radio button.
7. To specify the time, complete the fields or click the Sync Clock button to synchronize the
extender time to the time on the computer or WiFi device that you are using.
8. Click the SAVE button.
Your settings are saved.
Back Up and Manage the Extender Configuration
When the extender works correctly after initial setup, we recommend that you back up the
extender configuration settings. After you back up the settings, if you change the extender
configuration settings but are not content with the new settings, you can restore the extender
configuration to the backed-up settings.
Back Up the Configuration Settings
You can back up the configuration file of the extender.
To back up the extender configuration settings:
1. On a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the extender network, launch a web
2. In the address field of your browser, enter www.mywifiext.net.
A login page opens.
3. Enter your user name and password and click the LOG IN button.
The Status page displays.
4. If your browser displays the Menu icon , click it.
The extender menu displays.
5. Select Settings > Other.
6. Click the BACKUP button.
Your browser extracts the configuration file from the extender. By default, the name of the
backup file is NETGEAR_Ex6100.cfg.