Monitor and Maintain the Extender
AC750 WiFi Range Extender
7. If your browser is not set up to save downloaded files automatically, locate where you want
to save the file.
8. Click the OK button.
The extender configuration settings are backed up.
Restore the Configuration Settings
You can restore the configuration file of the extender to a previously saved configuration file.
To restore the extender configuration settings:
1. On a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the extender network, launch a web
2. In the address field of your browser, enter www.mywifiext.net.
A login page opens.
3. Enter your user name and password and click the LOG IN button.
The Status page displays.
4. If your browser displays the Menu icon , click it.
The extender menu displays.
5. Select Settings > Other.
6. Click the BROWSE button.
7. Locate and select the previously saved backup file.
By default, the name of the backup file is NETGEAR_EX6000.cfg.
After you click the RESTORE button, do not try to go online, turn off the
extender, shut down the computer, or do anything else to the extender
until it finishes restarting.
8. Click the RESTORE button.
A confirmation pop-up window opens.