Monitor and Maintain the Extender
AC750 WiFi Range Extender
4. If your browser displays the Menu icon , click it.
The extender menu displays.
5. Select Firmware Update.
6. Click the CHECK ONLINE button.
7. If new firmware is available, follow the onscreen prompts to download it onto your computer.
Note: You might need to unzip the firmware file.
8. Click the BROWSE button.
9. Locate and select the new firmware file.
The firmware file name ends with a .chk extension.
After you click the UPLOAD button, do not try to go online, turn off the
extender, shut down the computer, or do anything else to the extender
until it finishes restarting.
10. Click the UPLOAD button.
The firmware update starts and the extender restarts. The firmware update process takes
about two minutes.
Restart the Extender Remotely
You can log in to the extender and restart it. When the extender restarts, all computers and
WiFi devices that are connected to its WiFi network are automatically disconnected.
To restart the extender remotely:
1. On a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the extender network, launch a web
2. In the address field of your browser, enter www.mywifiext.net.
A login page opens.
3. Enter your user name and password and click the LOG IN button.