Share a Storage Device
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
7. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Use FTP Within Your Network
File Transfer Protocol (FTP) lets you download (receive) and upload (send) large files faster.
Note: For information about using FTP to access a storage device over the
Internet, see Chapter 8, Access Storage Devices Through the Internet.
To set up FTP access:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > USB Storage > Advanced Settings.
6. Select the FTP check box.