Share a Storage Device
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
•Folder Name. Full path of the network folder.
•Volume Name. Volume name from the storage device.
•Total Space and Free Space. The current utilization of the storage device.
Add a Network Folder on a Storage Device
You can add network folders on a storage device connected to the USB port on the modem
To add a network folder:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > USB Storage > Advanced Settings.
6. In the Available Network Folders table, select a device.
7. Click the Create Network Folder button.