Share a Storage Device
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
If this screen does not display, your web browser might be blocking pop-ups. If it is,
change the browser settings to allow pop-ups.
8. From the USB Device menu, select the USB drive.
Note: Best practise is not to attach more than one drive to the USB port (for
example, through a USB hub).
9. Click the Browse button and in the Folder field, select the folder.
10. In the Share Name field, type the name of the share.
11. From the Read Access menu and the Write Access menu, select the settings that you
All–no password (the default) allows all users to access the network folder. The other
option is that only the admin user is allowed access to the network folder. The password
for admin is the same one that you use to log in to the modem router.
12. Click the Apply button.
The folder is added on the storage device.
Change a Network Folder, Including Read and Write
Access, on a USB Drive
You can change network folders on storage devices connected to the USB port on the
To change a network folder:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.