Share a Storage Device
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
Safely Remove a USB Device
Before you physically disconnect a USB device from the USB port on the modem router, log
in to the modem router, and take the drive offline.
To remove a USB device safely:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
5. Select READYSHARE.
The USB Settings (Basic Settings) screen displays.
6. Click the Safely Remove USB Device button.
The device goes offline.
7. Physically disconnect the USB device.