Access Storage Devices Through the Internet
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
Set Up Dynamic DNS
For you to be able to set up Dynamic DNS on the modem router, you need an account with a
Dynamic DNS provider.
To set up Dynamic DNS:
1. Register for an account with one of the Dynamic DNS service providers whose URLs
are in the Service Provider menu on the Dynamic DNS screen.
2. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
3. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
4. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
5. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
6. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Dynamic DNS.
7. Select the Use a Dynamic DNS Service check box.
8. From the Service Provider menu, select the URL of your Dynamic DNS service provider.
For example, for DynDNS.org, select www.DynDNS.org. The DNS service providers that
you can select from the menu depend on the region and country in which you use the