Manage the Modem Router and Monitor the Traffic
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
2. Using a straightened paper clip, press and hold the Reset button for 6–15 seconds until the
Power LED blinks.
Note: If you release the button too quickly, you activate WPS (Wi-Fi Protected
Setup) rather than reset the modem router to factory default settings.
3. Release the Reset button.
The configuration is reset to factory default settings. When the reset is complete, the
modem router reboots. This process takes about one minute.
To avoid the risk of corrupting the firmware, do not interrupt the
reset. For example, if you are connected to the web management
interface, do not close the browser, click a link, or load a new page.
Do not turn off the modem router. Wait until the modem router
finishes restarting and the Power LED turns solid green.
Erase the Settings
This process erases all settings that you configured in the modem router.
To erase the settings:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.