Manage the Modem Router and Monitor the Traffic
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
View or Change a PPPoE or PPPoA Internet Connection
You can view information about a PPPoE or PPPoA Internet connection of the modem router
and establish or terminate such a connection. This information displays only if the modem router
connects to the ISP network over a PPPoE connection (see Specify an Internet Connection That
Uses a Login and PPPoE Service on page 47) or PPPoA connection (see Specify an Internet
Connection That Uses a Login and PPPoA Service on page 50).
To view or change the PPPoE or PPPoA Internet connection status:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > ADVANCED Home.
The ADVANCED Home screen displays.
6. In the Internet Port pane, click the Connection Status button.
The fields that display depend on the type of Internet connection.
The following screen shows an established PPPoE connection.