Manage Port Forwarding and Port Triggering
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
4. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
5. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
6. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Port Forwarding / Port Triggering.
The Port Forwarding / Port Triggering screen displays.
7. Make sure that the Port Forwarding radio button is selected.
8. Click the Add Custom Service button.
9. Specify a new port forwarding rule with a custom service or application as described in the
Service Name Enter the name of the custom service or application.
Protocol Select the protocol (TCP or UDP) that is associated with the service or application.
If you are unsure, select TCP/UDP.
External Start Port Enter the external start port number that the service or application uses.
External End Port Enter the external end port number that the service or application uses.
Internal Start Port Specify the internal start port by one of these methods:
• Leave the Use the same port range for Internal port check box selected.
• Clear the Use the same port range for Internal port check box and enter the
internal start port number that the service or application uses.