Manage Port Forwarding and Port Triggering
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
6. Make sure that the Port Forwarding radio button is selected.
7. In the table, select the radio button next to the service or application name.
8. Click the Edit Service button.
The Ports - Custom Services screen displays.
9. Change the settings.
For more information about the settings, see Add a Port Forwarding Rule with a Custom
Service or Application on page 174.
10. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved. The changed rule displays in the table on the Port Forwarding /
Port Triggering screen.
Remove a Port Forwarding Rule
You can remove a port forwarding rule that you no longer need.
To remove a port forwarding rule:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.