Manage Port Forwarding and Port Triggering
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
Change a Port Triggering Rule
You can change an existing port triggering rule.
To change a port triggering rule:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Port Forwarding / Port Triggering.
The Port Forwarding / Port Triggering screen displays.
6. Select the Port Triggering radio button.
The following figure shows two port triggering rules.
7. In the Port Triggering Portmap Table, select the radio button next to the service or
8. Click the Edit Service button.
The Port Triggering - Services screen displays.
9. Change the settings.