Manage Port Forwarding and Port Triggering
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
For more information about the settings, see Add a Port Triggering Rule on page 180.
10. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved. The changed rule displays in the Port Triggering Portmap Table
on the Port Forwarding / Port Triggering screen.
Remove a Port Triggering Rule
You can remove a port triggering rule that you no longer need.
To remove a port triggering rule:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Port Forwarding / Port Triggering.
The Port Forwarding / Port Triggering screen displays.
6. Select the Port Triggering radio button.
The following figure shows two port triggering rules.