Manage Port Forwarding and Port Triggering
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
7. In the Port Triggering Portmap Table, select the radio button next to the service or
8. Click the Delete Service button.
The rule is removed from the Port Triggering Portmap Table.
Specify the Time-Out Period for Port Triggering
The time-out period for port triggering controls how long the inbound ports stay open when
the modem router detects no activity. A time-out period is required because the modem
router cannot detect when the service or application terminates.
To specify the time-out for port triggering:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Port Forwarding / Port Triggering.
The Port Forwarding / Port Triggering screen displays.
6. Select the Port Triggering radio button.
The port triggering settings display.
7. In the Port Triggering Time-out field, enter a value up to 9999 minutes.
The default setting is 20 minutes.
8. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.