Manage the WiFi Network Settings
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
Use WPS with the PIN Method
To use the PIN method to connect a WiFi device to the modem router’s WiFi network, you
must know the PIN of the WiFi device that you are trying to connect.
To let a WiFi device join the modem router’s WiFi network using WPS with the PIN
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > WPS Wizard.
The screen displays a description of the WPS method.
6. Click the Next button.
The Add WPS Client screen adjusts.
The Push Button (recommended) radio button is selected by default.
7. Select the PIN Number radio button.
8. In the Enter Client's PIN field, enter the PIN number of the WiFi device.
9. Click the Next button.
For four minutes, the modem router attempts to find the WiFi device (that is, the client)
that you want to join the modem router’s main WiFi network.
During this time, the WPS LED on the top panel of the modem router blinks green.