Manage the WiFi Network Settings
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
6. Do one of the following in the Advanced Wireless Settings (2.4GHz b/g/n) section,
Advanced Wireless Settings (5GHz a/n) section, or both sections:
•Turn off the radio. Clear the Enable Wireless Router Radio check box.
If both radios are disabled, the WiFi LED turns off (see Top Panel with LEDs on
•Turn on the radio. Select the Enable Wireless Router Radio check box.
If at least one radio is enabled, the WiFi LED lights solid green.
7. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Manage the WPS Settings
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) lets you join the WiFi network without typing the WiFi
password. You can change the WPS default settings.
To manage WPS Settings:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Wireless Settings.
The Advanced Wireless Settings screen displays.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
The Router’s PIN field displays the fixed PIN that you use to configure the modem
router’s WiFi settings from another platform through WPS.
6. To disable the PIN, clear the Enable Router’s PIN check box.