Control Access to the Internet
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
Set Up Parental Controls
The first time that you select Parental Controls from the BASIC Home screen, your browser
goes to the Parental Controls website, where you can learn more about Parental Controls. To
set up Parental Controls, you must download the genie app.
Figure 9. Parental Controls website
To set up Parental Controls:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
5. Select Parental Controls.
The Parental Controls website opens.
6. Click the button for the genie app or version that you want to download and use.