Control Access to the Internet
N600 and AC750 WiFi DSL Modem Routers
6. In the Keyword Blocking section, specify how the modem router applies keyword blocking:
•Per Schedule. The modem router applies keyword blocking according to a schedule
that you set.
For more information, see Set Up a Schedule for Keyword Blocking and Outbound
Firewall Rules on page 95.
•Always. The modem router applies keyword blocking continuously.
7. In the Type keyword or domain name here field, enter a keyword or domain.
Here are some sample entries:
•Specify XXX to block http://www.badstuff.com/xxx.html.
•Specify .com if you want to allow only sites with domain suffixes such as .edu or .gov.
•Enter a period (.) to block all Internet browsing access.
8. Click the Add Keyword button.
The keyword or domain is added to the Block sites containing these keywords or
domain names field (which is also referred to as the blocked list).
9. To add more keywords or domains, repeat Step 7 and Step 8.
The keyword list supports up to 32 entries.
10. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Remove a Keyword or Domain from the Blocked List
If you no longer need a keyword or domain on the blocked list, you can remove the keyword
To remove a keyword or domain from the blocked list:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Security > Block Sites.
The Block Sites screen displays.