Notification of Compliance
N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN2200M Mobile Edition
This device is a 2.4 GHz wideband transmission system (transceiver), intended for use in all EU member states and
EFTA countries, except in France and Italy where restrictive use applies.
In Italy the end-user should apply for a license at the national spectrum authorities in order to obtain authorization to
use the device for setting up outdoor radio links and/or for supplying public access to telecommunications and/or
This device may not be used for setting up outdoor radio links in France and in some areas the RF output power may
be limited to 10 mW EIRP in the frequency range of 2454 - 2483.5 MHz. For detailed information the end-user should
contact the national spectrum authority in France.
FCC Requirements for Operation in the United States
FCC Information to User
This product does not contain any user serviceable components and is to be used with approved antennas only.
Any product changes or modifications will invalidate all applicable regulatory certifications and approvals.
FCC Guidelines for Human Exposure
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This
equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and your body.
This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
FCC Declaration of Conformity
We, NETGEAR, Inc., 350 East Plumeria Drive, San Jose, CA 95134, declare under our sole responsibility that the
N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN2200M Mobile Edition complies with Part 15 Subpart B of FCC CFR47
Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
• This device may not cause harmful interference, and
• This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radio Frequency Interference Warnings & Instructions
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15
of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
residential installation. This equipment uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no
guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful
interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user
is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following methods:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an electrical outlet on a circuit different from that which the radio receiver is
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
• Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the
user’s authority to operate this equipment.
• This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This
device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
• For product available in the USA market, only channel 1~11 can be operated. Selection of other channels is not
Hér með lýsir NETGEAR Inc. yfir því að Radiolan er í samræmi við grunnkröfur og aðrar
kröfur, sem gerðar eru í tilskipun 1999/5/EC.
NETGEAR Inc. erklærer herved at utstyret Radiolan er i samsvar med de grunnleggende
krav og øvrige relevante krav i direktiv 1999/5/EF.