N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN2200M Mobile Edition
Manually Configure Your Internet Settings
For you to connect to the network, an active broadband service account is required. Contact
your ISP for your user name, password, and the network name. You also need to configure
some or all of the settings described in the following sections, depending on how you have
chosen to connect to the Internet:
• Broadband Settings
• Basic ISP Settings on page 22
• ADSL Settings on page 25 (not required if using mobile broadband connection only)
• Mobile Broadband Settings on page 26 (not required if using ADSL connection only)
To manually configure your broadband Internet settings:
1. Log in to the router as described in Log In to Your Wireless-N Modem Router on
2. From the main menu, select Broadband Settings.
3. Adjust the settings as needed based on your Internet connection. The fields in this screen
are described in Table 2.
4. The following buttons are available:
• Apply. Apply the changes that you made.
• Cancel. Discard changes.