N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN2200M Mobile Edition
2. Select Yes or No depending on whether your ISP requires a login. This selection changes
the fields available on the Basic Settings screen.
ISP does not require login ISP does require login
• Yes. If your ISP requires a login, select this radio button.
• No. If your ISP does not require a login, enter the account name, if required, and the
domain name, if required.
3. Enter the settings for the IP address and DNS server. If you enter or change a DNS
address, restart the computers on your network so that these settings take effect.
4. If no login is required, you can specify the MAC Address setting.
5. Click Apply to save your settings.
6. Click Test to test your Internet connection. If the NETGEAR website does not display within
1 minute, see Troubleshoot the Internet Connection on page 104.