N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN2200M Mobile Edition
To manually specify ADSL settings:
1. From the main menu, select ADSL Settings, and the ADSL Settings screen displays.
2. In the Multiplexing Method drop-down list, select LLC-based or VC-based.
3. For the VPI, type a number between 0 and 255. The default is 8.
4. For the VCI, type a number between 32 and 65535. The default is 35.
5. Click Apply.
Mobile Broadband Settings
To manually configure your mobile broadband Internet settings:
1. Log in to the router as described in Log In to Your Wireless-N Modem Router on
2. From the main menu, select Mobile Broadband Settings.
3. Adjust the settings as needed based on your Internet connection. The fields in this screen
depend on the network and are described in Table 4.
4. The following buttons are available:
• Connect. Manually connect to the network.
• Disconnect. Disconnect from the current network.
• Apply. Apply the changes that you made.