N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN2200M Mobile Edition
Note: If your wireless security is not preset, the Wireless Settings screen
looks like this:
1. Change the name (SSID) to a
2. Change the Security Options setting to
WPA-PSK (TKIP) + WPA2-PSK (AES).
3. Enter a passphrase that you can
4. Click Apply to save your settings.
remember but is hard for others to guess.
2. Select the wireless network that you want to configure.
3. Make any changes that are needed, and click Apply when done to save your settings.
Note: The screen sections, settings, and procedures are explained in the
4. Set up and test your computers for wireless connectivity:
a. Use your wireless computer or device to join your network. When prompted, enter the
b. From the wirelessly connected computer, make sure that you can access the