N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN2200M Mobile Edition
2. Select the radio button for the network profile that you want to set up.
3. You can specify whether the SSID broadcast is enabled and whether you want to allow
guests to access your local network. You can also change the SSID.
• NETGEAR strongly recommends that you change the SSID to a different name. Note
that the SSID is case-sensitive. For example, GuestNetwork is not the same as
• For guest networks, wireless security is disabled by default. NETGEAR strongly
recommends that you implement wireless security for the guest network.
4. Select a security option for the guest network, and specify the password.
5. When you have finished making changes, click Apply.