Protecting Your Network
N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN2200M Mobile Edition
Set Your Time Zone
To localize the time for your log entries:
1. In the Schedule screen, select your time zone.
This setting is used for the blocking schedule according to your local time zone and for
time-stamping log entries.
2. If your time zone is currently in daylight savings time, select the Adjust for Daylight
Savings Time check box.
Note: If your region uses daylight savings time, you need to manually
select Adjust for Daylight Savings Time on the first day of daylight
savings time, and clear it at the end. Enabling daylight savings time
causes 1 hour to be added to the standard time.
3. The wireless modem router has a list of NETGEAR NTP servers. If you would prefer to use
a particular NTP server as the primary server, select the Use this NTP Server check box,
and enter its IP address.
4. Click Apply to save your settings.
Schedule Firewall Services
If you enabled service blocking in the Block Services screen or port forwarding in the Port
Forwarding/Port Triggering screen, you can set up a schedule for when blocking occurs or
when access is not restricted.
To block Internet services based on a schedule:
1. From the Schedule screen, select Every Day, or select one or more days.
2. If you want to limit access completely for the selected days, select All Day. Otherwise, to
limit access during certain times for the selected days, or enter times in the Start Time and
End Time fields.
Note: Enter the values in 24-hour time format. For example, 10:30 a.m.
would be 10 hours and 30 minutes, and 10:30 p.m. would be 22
hours and 30 minutes. If you set the start time after the end time, the
schedule will be effective through midnight the next day.
3. Click Apply to save your changes.