Managing Your Network
N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN2200M Mobile Edition
Back Up the Configuration to a File
To back up the configuration to a file:
1. From the main menu, under Maintenance, select Backup Settings to display this
2. Click Save to save a copy of the current settings.
3. Store the .cfg file on a computer on your network.
Restore the Configuration from a File
To restore the configuration from a file:
1. In the main menu, under Maintenance, select Backup Settings.
2. Enter the full path to the file on your network, or click the Browse button to locate the file.
3. When you have located the .cfg file, click the Restore button to upload the file to the
wireless modem router.
4. The wireless modem router then reboots automatically.
Erase the Configuration
Sometimes you might want to restore the wireless modem router to the factory default
settings. You can do this by using the erase function.
To erase the configuration:
1. In the main menu, under Maintenance, select Backup Settings, and click the Erase
2. The wireless modem router then reboots automatically.
After an erase, the wireless modem router’s password is password, the LAN IP address
is 192.168.0.1, and the wireless modem router’s DHCP client is enabled.