6. Advanced Configuration
This chapter describes how to configure the advanced features of your wireless modem router.
For information about remote management, see Configure Remote Management on page 62.
The following features are discussed in this chapter:
• Configure WAN Settings
• Configure Dynamic DNS
• Configure LAN Settings
• Set Up Quality of Service (QoS)
• Advanced Wireless Settings
• Use Static Routes
• Configure Universal Plug and Play
• Build Wireless Bridging and Repeating Networks
• Port Forwarding and Port Triggering
• Advanced USB Settings
• Traffic Meter