N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN2200M Mobile Edition
Traffic metering allows you to monitor the volume of Internet traffic passing through your
wireless modem router’s Internet port. With the traffic meter utility, you can set limits for traffic
volume, set a monthly limit, and get a live update of traffic usage.
To monitor traffic on your router:
1. Under Advanced on the main menu, select Traffic Meter.
2. To enable the traffic meter, select the Enable Traffic Meter check box.
3. If you would like to record and restrict the volume of Internet traffic, select the Traffic
volume control by radio button. You can select one of the following options for controlling
the traffic volume:
• No Limit. No restriction is applied when the traffic limit is reached.
• Download only. The restriction is applied to incoming traffic only.
• Both Directions. The restriction is applied to both incoming and outgoing traffic.
4. You can limit the amount of data traffic allowed per month:
• By specifying how many Mbytes per month are allowed.
• By specifying how many hours of traffic are allowed.