N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN2200M Mobile Edition
5. Set the traffic counter to begin at a specific time and date.
6. Set up traffic control to issue a warning message before the monthly limit of Mbytes or hours
is reached. You can select one of the following to occur when the limit is attained:
• The Internet LED flashes green or amber.
• The Internet connection is disconnected and disabled.
7. Set up Internet traffic statistics to monitor the data traffic.
8. Click the Traffic Status button if you want a live update on Internet traffic status on your
9. Click Apply to save your settings.