To disable WMM QoS:
1. Launch an Internet browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Setup > QoS Setup.
The Quality of Service page displays.
5. Click the WMM tab.
6. Clear the Enable WMM (Wi-Fi multimedia) settings (2.4 GHz b/g/n) check box.
7. Clear the Enable WMM (Wi-Fi multimedia) settings (5 GHz a/n/ac) check box.
8. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.