Be sure to change the password for the user name admin to a secure password. The ideal
password contains no dictionary words from any language and contains uppercase and
lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. It can be up to 30 characters.
To set the password for the user name admin:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Administration > Set Password.
5. Type the old password, and type the new password twice.
6. To be able to recover the password, select the Enable Password Recovery check box.
We recommend that you enable password recovery.
7. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Set Up Password Recovery
We recommend that you enable password recovery if you change the password for the router user name admin.
Then you can recover the password if it is forgotten. This recovery process is supported in Internet Explorer, Firefox,
and Chrome browsers but not in the Safari browser.
Manage Your Network