View or Change Network Folders on a USB Storage Device
You can view or change the network folders on a USB storage device connected to the router.
To view or change network folders:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > USB Functions > ReadySHARE Storage.
5. Scroll down to the Available Networks Folder section and adjust the following settings:
•Share Name. If only one USB device is connected, the default share name is USB_Storage.
You can click the name or you can type it in the address field of your web browser. If Not Shared is shown,
the default share was deleted and no other share for the root folder exists. Click the link to change this
•Read Access and Write Access. Show the permissions and access controls on the network folder. All–no
password (the default) allows all users to access the network folder. The password for admin is the same
one that you use to log in to the router.
•Folder Name. Full path of the network folder.
•Volume Name. Volume name from the storage device.
•Total Space and Free Space. Show the current utilization of the storage device.
Share USB Storage Devices Attached to the Router