If your USB storage device uses a power supply, you must use it when you connect the USB storage device to
When you connect the USB storage device to the router’s USB port, it might take up to two minutes before it is
ready for sharing. By default, the USB storage device is available to all computers on your local area network
3. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
4. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
5. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
6. Select ADVANCED > USB Functions > ReadySHARE Storage.
The ReadySHARE page displays.
7. Click the ReadyCLOUD tab.
8. Enter your ReadyCLOUD user name and password and click the Register button.
If you did not create a ReadyCLOUD account, see Create a ReadyCLOUD Account on page 134.
Share USB Storage Devices Attached to the Router