A message displays the Dynamic DNS status.
Change the Dynamic DNS Settings
You can change the settings for your Dynamic DNS account.
To change your settings:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Dynamic DNS.
The Dynamic DNS page displays.
5. Change your DDNS account settings as necessary.
6. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Set Up Your Personal FTP Server
To set up your personal account and use FTP:
1. Get your NETGEAR Dynamic DNS domain name.
See Dynamic DNS on page 141.
2. Make sure that your Internet connection is working.
Your router must use a direct Internet connection. It cannot connect to a different router to access the Internet.
3. Connect a storage device to the router.
You can connect USB hard disk drives to the USB ports on the router.
4. Set up FTP access in the router.
Use Dynamic DNS to Access USB Storage Devices Through the Internet