Figure 16. Play music on a USB device with iTunes
Set Up the Router's iTunes Server with iTunes
You can play music from a USB device that is connected to your router with iTunes on your Windows or Mac computer
using Home Sharing. To set up Home Sharing, you need an Apple account and the latest version of iTunes installed
on your computer.
To set up the router's iTunes server to play music on iTunes:
1. Connect a USB storage device to a USB port on your router.
2. If your USB storage device uses a power supply, connect it.
You must use the power supply when you connect the USB storage device to the router.
When you connect the USB storage device to the router’s USB port, it might take up to two minutes before it is
ready for sharing. By default, the USB storage device is available to all computers on your local area network
3. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to your router’s network.
4. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net .
A login window opens.
5. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
Use the Router as a Media Server