6. Select ADVANCED > USB Functions > ReadySHARE Storage.
The USB Storage (Advanced Settings) page displays.
7. Select the Media Server tab
The Media Server (Settings) page displays.
8. Select the Enable iTunes Media Server (Music Only) check box and click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
9. On your Windows or Mac computer, launch iTunes.
10. Select File > Home Sharing > Turn On Home Sharing.
The Home Sharing page displays.
11. Enter your Apple ID email address and password and click the Turn On Home Sharing button.
When Home Sharing is enabled, a Home Sharing icon displays in iTunes.
Click the Home Sharing icon and from the menu, select the router.
The music that is on the USB device that is connected to the router displays in iTunes.
Set Up the Router's iTunes Server with the Remote app
You can play music from a USB device that is connected to your router on your iPhone or iPad using the Apple
To set up the router's iTunes server to play music on your iPhone or iPad:
1. Connect a USB storage device to a USB port on your router.
2. If your USB storage device uses a power supply, connect it.
You must use the power supply when you connect the USB storage device to the router.
When you connect the USB storage device to the router’s USB port, it might take up to two minutes before it is
ready for sharing. By default, the USB storage device is available to all computers on your local area network
3. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your router’s WiFi network.
4. Download the Remote app from the Apple App Store.
5. Launch the Remote app from your iPhone or iPad.
Use the Router as a Media Server