•Get Automatically from ISP. Your ISP uses DHCP to assign your DNS servers. Your ISP automatically
assigns this address.
•Use These DNS Servers. If you know that your ISP requires specific servers, select this option. Enter the
IP address of your ISP’s primary DNS server. If a secondary DNS server address is available, enter it also.
10. Select a Router MAC Address radio button:
•Use Default Address. Use the default MAC address.
•Use Computer MAC Address. The router captures and uses the MAC address of the computer that you
are now using.You must use the one computer that the ISP allows.
•Use This MAC Address. Enter the MAC address that you want to use.
11. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
12. Click the Test button to test your Internet connection.
If the NETGEAR website does not display within one minute, see Cannot Access the Internet on page 183
Specify an Internet Connection That Uses a Login
To view or change the basic Internet setup:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select Internet.
5. For the Does your Internet connection require a login? setting, select the Yes radio button.
Specify Your Internet Settings