Requirements for Entering IPv6 Addresses
IPv6 addresses are denoted by eight groups of hexadecimal quartets that are separated by colons. You can reduce
any four-digit group of zeros within an IPv6 address to a single zero or omit it. The following errors invalidate an
•More than eight groups of hexadecimal quartets
•More than four hexadecimal characters in a quartet
•More than two colons in a row
Use Auto Config for an IPv6 Internet Connection
To set up an IPv6 Internet connection through autoconfiguration:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > IPv6.
The IPv6 page displays.
5. From the Internet Connection Type menu, select Auto Config.
The router automatically detects the information in the following fields:
Specify Your Internet Settings