Use Keywords to Block Internet Sites
You can use keywords to block certain Internet sites from your network. You can use blocking all the time or based
on a schedule.
To block Internet sites:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Security > Block Sites.
5. Select a keyword blocking option:
•Per Schedule. Turn on keyword blocking according to a schedule that you set. (See Schedule When to
Block Internet Sites and Services on page 54.)
•Always. Turn on keyword blocking all the time, independent of the Schedule page.
6. In the Type keyword or domain name here field, enter a keyword or domain that you want to block.
•Specify XXX to block http://www.badstuff.com/xxx.html.
•Specify .com if you want to allow only sites with domain suffixes such as .edu or .gov.
•Enter a period (.) to block all Internet browsing access.
Control Access to the Internet