Block Services From the Internet
You can block Internet services on your network based on the type of service.You can block the services all the
time or based on a schedule.
To block services:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Security > Block Services.
5. Specify when to block the services:
•To block the services all the time, select the Always radio button.
•To block the services based on a schedule, select the Per Schedule radio button.
For information about how to specify the schedule, see Schedule When to Block Internet Sites and Services on
Control Access to the Internet