Your settings are saved.
Manage Network Access Control Lists
You can use access control to block or allow access to your network.
To manage devices that are allowed or blocked:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Security > Access Control.
5. Select the Turn on Access Control radio button.
6. Click the View list of allowed devices not currently connected to the network link.
Control Access to the Internet