The list displays.
7. Select the check box for a device.
8. Use the Add button, Edit button, and Remove from the list button as needed.
9. Click the Apply button.
Your changes take effect.
Schedule When to Block Internet Sites and Services
When you schedule blocking, the same schedule is used to block sites and to block services. For information about
how to specify what you want the router to block, see Use Keywords to Block Internet Sites on page 48 and Block
Services From the Internet on page 50.
To schedule blocking:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
Control Access to the Internet