The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Security > E-mail.
5. Select the Turn E-mail Notification On check box.
6. In the Your Outgoing Mail Server field, enter the name of your ISP outgoing (SMTP) mail server (such as
You might be able to find this information in the configuration window of your email program. If you leave this
field blank, log and alert messages are not sent.
7. In the Send to This E-mail Address field, type the email address to which logs and alerts are to be sent.
This email address is also used for the From address. If this field is blank, log and alert messages are not sent.
8. If your outgoing email server requires authentication, select the My Mail Server requires authentication check
box, and do the following:
a. In the User Name field, type the user name for the outgoing email server.
b. In the Password field, type the password for the outgoing email server.
9. To send alerts when someone attempts to visit a blocked site, select the Send Alerts Immediately check box.
Email alerts are sent immediately when someone attempts to visit a blocked site.
10. To send logs based on a schedule, specify these settings:
Control Access to the Internet