To change the LAN TCP/IP settings:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password.The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Setup > LAN Setup.
Your router might display information that is different from this example.
5. In the IP Address field, type the IP address.
6. In the IP Subnet Mask, type the subnet mask of the router.
The IP address and subnet mask identify which addresses are local to a specific device and which must be
reached through a gateway or router.
7. Change the RIP settings.
Router Information Protocol (RIP) allows a router to exchange routing information with other routers.